The Contract is at the core of all commercial transactions and contracts management is a core competency of all successful organizations. The best organizations in the world understand the benefits of increased profits and higher productivity resulting from mastering best practice in the important phases of contract management.
This online training seminar provides both strategic and practical insights into:
• Contract Management Negotiations
• Price and Cost Analysis
• Managing Risk through Contract Types
• Critical Source Selection and Contractor Evaluation
• Changes and Variations and Claims Disputes
Participants attending this online training program will gain from:
• Developing negotiation skill sets to achieve the organization’s objectives
• Discussing important aspects of price and cost analysis
• Differentiating contract types and how they transfer risk
• Explaining how to deal with volatile materials pricing and contract risks
• Evaluating Performance-Based Service Contracting Methods
This online training course would suit all personnel who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of tenders, projects, specifications, awards and contracts that cover any projects or contracts or the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services and who are in organizations whose leadership want high levels of competency in personnel involved in these activities.