We are a training company that delivers skills programmes and courses presented by industry professionals and academics to businesses across southern Africa. Our training team members are carefully selected and assessed to ensure that they have the solid academic knowledge, combined with the necessary practical experience and communication skills to deliver a complete course experience.
We offer an experience that approaches the subject with an emphasis on how to apply its methods and techniques effectively in the real world. In so doing we deliver programmes that look at both the big picture and small picture (the bottom line and the fine print).
- All our training programmes are customised to our clients’ need.
- All our workshops are supported with high quality materials, designed and written specifically for each and every client.
- Training and consulting interventions are participatory.
- Our programmes ignite enthusiasm and inspire, and they accurately reflect clients’ objectives, culture and climate.
- We develop your own real life situations into case studies highlighting immediate practical applications, making skill development as natural, beneficial and as useful as possible.
- We offer both in-house and off-site training.
- To provide training programs to industry and organisations in both private and public sector
- To be a leading provider of training in the areas of health, management and leadership
- To provide training programmes that meet client requirements and industry best practice
- Ultimately add value to our customers, employees and business
- Continuously analyse the industry in pursuit of opportunities to contribute to the demands of the work environment
- To continuously improve our programmes through greater scale and scope
- To grow from being a training provider to a training partner of our valued clients
- To deliver training programmes within the SADC region
What you should know about us
Who are we accredited with?
We have our programs accredited with different bodies. Currently we have programs accredited with;